Find an Attorney

If your child has been placed for adoption or adopted and you believe your consent was obtained illegally or that there were other illegal acts, and you wish to contest the adoption in court, you should see an attorney immediately.  Origins-USA is developing an attorney directory.  Until this is completed, Origins-USA  recommends that you contact your local legal aid office. If you do not qualify for legal aid, go to for state bar association lawyer referral services. You will be referred to an attorney who handles family law cases. These attorneys have agreed to provide an initial consultation for a small or no fee.

ATTORNEYS:  If you are an attorney interested in consulting with parents who believe their consent for the adoption of their child was obtained illegally or other illegalities occurred and you are willing to provide a free or low-cost consultation, please contact Jane Edwards, Attorney Directory Coordinator to be placed in Origins-USA's Attorney Directory Origins.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software